La Biennale di Venezia is glad to send you its new art training programmes –the international Biennale College Musica 2022 – on behalf of Lucia Ronchetti, the director of the 66th International Festival of Contemporary Music of La Biennale di Venezia
(Out of Stage, 14 > 25 September 2022).
Biennale College is La Biennale’s project dedicated to the training of young artists in its different art sectors. It offers participants the opportunity of working side-by-side with international teachers, for the realisation of “creations” that will be part of the Festival programmes.
The new Calls are dedicated to young composers and performers from Italy and abroad between the ages of 18 and 30 years old.
The calls are aimed at the selection of:
– 1 composer to compose a work of music theatre;
– 1 composer to create a site-specific sound installation;
– 1 composer to compose a work for radio inspired by John Cage’s Sounds of Venice;
– 2 experimental performers interested in the theatrical aspects of performance;
– 4 performers (sopranos, clarinettists, harpists, percussionists) interested in the chamber repertory of Georges Aperghis’ musical theatre.
We are confident that you will find this initiative interesting and we kindly ask you to promote the circulation of these calls though your contacts.
Head of Educational e Promozione
La Biennale di Venezia